New Online Enrollment!
We have implemented a new online enrollment platform! You can access the necessary enrollment form from your Powerschool Parent Portal. We will no longer be printing out enrollment forms. If for any reason you are not able to complete this at home, we will have devices available for your use in the MS/HS Commons area on August 7th from 8am-8pm, along with staff available to assist you if needed. If you do not have or know your parent portal access information, please contact the MS/HS office at 620-385-2631 or the elementary office at 620-385-2556.
Returning Student Registration- is for students who HAVE attended USD 381-Spearville Schools the previous year. Parent(s) MUST have a PowerSchool username & password to the PowerSchool Parent Portal, if NOT you MUST create an account by obtaining an Access ID & password from the office.
New Student Registration- is for incoming 4-yr old Pre-K students, Kindergarteners, AND students who have attended another school the previous school year OR have NEVER attended USD 381-Spearville Schools. If this is the case, please contact one of our secretaries to assist you in getting set up for registration.
Misty Tenbrink (MS/HS Secretary) 620-385-2631
Kristie Rhoades (Elementary Secretary) 620-385-2556
The PowerSchool app can not be used to enroll your student.
How do I get started?
1. Sign into PowerSchool. (Link is provided on the school website under Parent Tab)
If you don't have an account, following the link for step-by-step instructions on how to set one up. Create an Account Instructions
2. Select "PowerSchool Registration" in the Navigation section along the left hand side of the screen.
3. Find students name and click "Start Form" to begin.
4. After downloading the "Signature Form" at the end of your registration process, the following documents will be used to complete your enrollment.
Highlighted documents are required (Required documents need to be filled out, printed, & returned to the office)
* Documents marked with the asterisk are Read Only Forms
Classroom teacher assignments for elementary students will be posted on the website and front doors of the elementary school when available.